Friday, September 23, 2011

Blogging Beginnings and the Bean's announcement.

I've used various forms of social media over the years, but I've come to realize they're all dependent on one thing, me keeping up with other people. Which is nice when I have the time, patience, and desire. Things I don't always have at the same time. More than anything though, I like the internet for it's space. I want to discuss something without worrying about what so-and-so down the street thinks. For that reason, I'm keeping some things private but hopefully that won't take away too much from what I write.



Like when I just want to vent at 3:30am because I'm pregnant, tired, and still nursing the babe. Yes, pregnant. Again. #6. Oldest just turned 7 recently. No twins. No, no plans on when we're stopping. Got that all out of the way? Okay, good. Back to the nursing thing. See I didn't nurse the first 3 for any length of time so  E. was my first totally boob fed baby, and the time between I. and E. was enough that I didn't have a full time nursing baby during a pregnancy. Not so much this time, happened a little quicker. So I'm sitting here trying to feed, type, and deal with first trimester loveliness. Today is going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment