Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quiet.

It's joyous to settle in for an end of Shabbat evening, and have total silence. Kids sleeping, husband studying (grad school), and me reunited with the laptop.  As High Holidays approach, I've enjoyed the time to be introspective, and to look at the changes I'd like to make for the next year (G-d willing). I really think this blog might help me with some of them, I just haven't realized exactly how yet. I do know that it's reawakened that itch to write, to share, to create. It's become too easy to fall into that never ending parenthood "rut". It's good to have a place to talk about something other than diapers and school for once.

On that note, one of my favorite "cover' bands, the Maccabeats have a High Holidays edition out.





To anyone who may stumble upon this sad little blog, enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment